Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh help me lord, I hate WiFi!

Oh help me lord, I hate WiFi! Every 10 minutes while I am playing my WiFi losses connection and my laptop basically blows up!! When I log back in it turns out cause I "abruptly left the game" I was still in the battle. Like right now I am typing this on my phone and it's really hard!! Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Anyway you are now reading the writing of a level 55 Thurgest! Yes, level 55 and I am quit pround of it. But that's mostly because Van (Vanessa SunRider) is still level 50 (Wha ha ha)(We know each other in real life) so I get to give her trouble about that. I was going to trynto get farther but my WiFi went "Boom". Stupid WiFi. My friend, Artur, and I were going to hatch (he has an orthrus) and try to get a Jade Hound (super cute) yesterday but that's when my WiFi blew up so I didn't get to hatch and he is probulatly mad at me now. IF YOU ARE READING THIS ARTER BLAME THE WiFi!!!! Anyway...yeah. Hopefully you wizards will soon see me riding a Gryphon mount (trying to get my hands on a card). Speaking of mounts is it true that you get a school mount when you are level 58? If it is what's the Life one? Thanks, and see you in the Spiral!!!!

Tomatoes are a fruit, not a vegi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment